Knowledgeable Assistance With Divorce, Business And Construction Matters
At Donald R. Anderson, A Law Corporation, we are committed to providing the highest level of professional service and personal attention to clients. We handle a range of legal issues, including family law, divorce and child custody. We represent clients with construction litigation and other business and commercial law matter, including business formation.
Our attorney has more than 40 years of experience and will meet with you one-on-one at our law office in Redding, California, to discuss your specific issues.
Comprehensive Family Law Services
We provide comprehensive family law services. When you make the decision to divorce, our Redding lawyer will advise and represent you on all related matters, including:
- Property division: We will help identify all assets that are subject to division and help you reach an agreement that properly divides property evenly.
- Business valuation: If you are a business owner, this may be the largest asset you have that will have to be divided. We can help ensure that your business receives its proper valuation and inform you of your options for moving forward.
- Spousal maintenance or alimony: Whether you are seeking alimony payments or are being asked to provide spousal maintenance, we can help look out for your interests.
- Child support: We can help ensure that your children receive the proper amount of support they need in order to be properly cared for.
- Child custody and visitation: We will work hard to help establish a custody and visitation agreement that takes your child’s best interests to heart.
- Modifications: If you or your ex is seeking a modification to an order for support or custody, we will let you know what steps to take next.
- Temporary orders and restraining orders: We can help with temporary orders governing custody and provide legal counsel when restraining orders are involved.
- Other family law matters: We also handle all other family law matters that are not necessarily related to a divorce, including paternity, adoptions and guardianships.
Skilled Legal Advice In Business, Commercial And Construction Law
If you are starting a new business, or your existing business or partnership is breaking up, we can address the legal ramifications. In our business and construction law practice, we provide advice and representation for:
- Entity selection and business formation
- Contracts and agreements
- Partnership disputes and dissolution
- Contract disputes and construction litigation
We regularly represent clients at every level of the construction industry to negotiate and litigate disputes over material delivered and work performed.
Residential And Commercial Real Estate
Real estate is a major investment and can cause major headaches. If you are selling a house or buying a house or a business property, our firm can draft or review purchase agreements and related documents to smooth your transaction.