Business And Construction Law Attorney
In the business world, an experienced attorney can help you sidestep many legal disputes through business planning, risk assessment and carefully drafted documents. Sooner or later, you will also need to initiate legal action or respond to being sued.
Attorney Donald R. Anderson provides legal counsel in all aspects of starting and running a business, and aggressive representation in business and commercial litigation.
His clients include self-employed entrepreneurs, owners of small companies, construction contractors, professional practice partners and other businesses in Northern California.
Decades Of Experience In Business Law And Litigation
If you are starting a business, conducting transactions, bringing on employees or getting out, we provide comprehensive services to protect your legal and financial interests. Donald Anderson has practiced in Shasta County of Northern California for more than 40 years, aiding clients in every phase and facet of business law:
- Formation and incorporation
- Shareholder, operating and partnership agreements
- Contract negotiations and drafting
- Employee agreements and restrictive covenants
- Commercial leases or commercial property transactions
- Contract disputes and business torts
- Business dissolution
Through attention to detail and anticipation of conflicts based on years of experience, we strive to protect clients on the front end of contracts and agreements. When disputes arise, we will lay out your options and pursue a negotiated solution, alternative dispute resolution or litigation per your goals and your best interests.
Your Guide To Construction Law And Construction Disputes
Construction is a litigious field, and builders often face legal action from the owners/buyers as well as other contractors, suppliers and employees. We advise general contractors and subcontractors in commercial development, residential construction and public works contracting in all phases of business:
- Construction contracts, including mediation or arbitration clauses
- Progress payments and mechanic’s liens
- Construction defect disputes and claims
- Stop notices on public works
- Surety claims and liability claims
- Other construction-related disputes
Contact Us For A Free Initial Consultation
Donald Anderson is accessible and responsive, and his knowledgeable staff members who have been with him for decades can answer many of your questions when he is not immediately available.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and American Express.